Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the dancer

ILLEX KINNI lace up wedge boots.. arriving from australia in just a couple weeks. i LOVE the side lace up, and how low they sit on the ankle.
retail price should be $250, plus or minus a few dollars depending on how customs feels that day. email me if you want to reserve a pair... i think this first batch will disappear quickly.

**update** the first batch has all been reserved - but we should be getting another order in pretty quickly after the first. email me if you want to be on the next waiting list.

10 comments:

A-L. & S. said...

oh i love this boots!!!

Anonymous said...

those boots are AH mazingggg <3

-MJ

Anonymous said...

i looooove!!! i may just reserve ;D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G Tauberge said...

These are glorious! They remind me of the suede zara booties that are circulation, but the side detailing makes them better.

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic! Sort of spent all my money tho, so I shouldn't... next batch perhaps?

Runway Reviews said...

beautiful shoes, love the shape.
Nice background scene.

Vintage Lollipops said...

Those are HOT!

eh said...

so glad I ignored the fact that I have to pay rent/bills and ordered these shoes anyways. seriously the best shoes ever.

tenisharayshel said...

i LOVE these! theyre amazing!
xo