Monday, August 17, 2009

clover

my friend rachel has been making some pretty awesome jewelry lately. i asked her to make some exclusively for bona drag and she came up with these rad web like ring bracelets all made from simple oxidized curb chain. here's one version, which will be available on the site tomorrow.
this is rachel
i love when her ears poke through her hairshe texted me the name of her jewelry line while i was in portland.. "clover".
a few minutes later, i walked out of frances may and noticed these cute clovers in the window.
a couple self portraits of photographer courtney brooke wearing clover jewelry:
oh, what are those insane pants she's wearing? just the new lavender lace flares by With Hearts in My Eyes. available here.

7 comments:

Revolution Malibu said...

Beautiful stuff!
My blog is invite only so please email me and I would love to include you!
revolutionmalibu@gmail.com

Lauren Goddard said...

Those bracelets are such genius! I've always loved simple but interesting designs.

x x x

Unknown said...

What are the differences in sizes? I'm not sure if I would be a s/m or m/l. Thanks!!!

Heather said...

hi noelle,

generally, if you wear a size 0-6 you'd most likely be a s/m, and 8 and higher would be a m/l. the ring size for the s/m is a 9, and the m/l is an 11 but it should fit really loose around the finger to hang correctly.

email me if you have any other questions.
heather
heather@bonadrag.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

studded and stoned said...

would your friend be willing to import these to a uk company? it could be called the bona drag bracelet?

please do get in touch

studdedandstoned@yahoo.co.uk

Laura P. said...

I just placed an order for a bracelet, can't wait! So much in love with your site. You've got the best sense of style over there at Bonadrag... xx !